A quick twenty minute ride from the Cancun International Airport. The JW Cancun is located in Cancun’s famous “hotel zone” The beach front property sits nuzzled between the Hard Rock Hotel and the CasaMagna Marriott. Great proximity to tons of great restaurants, you can leave if you want – but there’s really no need!
- The Rooms
- Best part about every room? They all have balconies! How amazing is that?! The rooms are a little dated, but spacious and bed are comfortable. The bathrooms are large and nice! The view really is the best!
- The Pool
- My favorite spot of all – the pool! Or should I poolssss! With several pools spanning across the hotel, we were always able to find a lounge chair. The best ones are the ones with the little palapa umbrellas. The poolside service was great and the staff was nothing but accommodating.
- The Beach
- Beautiful sandy beaches and the clear blue water, there were tons of chairs on the beach as well! The staff does also offer food/drink service here too!
- The Spa
- The largest spa in Cancun, make sure you make a stop at the spa. It isn’t really vacation until you have at least one massage right?!
- Beach Walk
- Poolside restaurant and service the chips and guacamole are a YES! The shrimp tacos are delicious too!
- Sasi Thai
- Located in the CasaMagna Marriott hotel connected to the JW Marriott this Thai restaurant has super cool ambience and some seriously yummy food. The chicken satay is really good and brought out on a hot grill – try it!
- Reservations recommended. Less than a 10 minute walk from the hotel, Porfirio’s is a restaurant you don’t want to miss. Try to get a table on the patio around sunset and the view is gorgeous! Everything we had was great, but the churros for dessert are a must!