- Prison St Pizza
- Great lunch or late night snack spot. The pizza is great and the vibe is laid back. If you have a chance, definitely stop here!
- Reservations recommended. This great dinner spot is located inside the Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel. Voted Best Asian Cuisine in Maui, their sushi and fresh fish dishes are amazing! The view is amazing, try to get a table near the water for around sunset.
- Mama’s Fish House
- Reservations in SUPER advance necessary. Voted 10 most popular restaurant in the US by Trip Advisor, this is THE place to have dinner while in Maui. The cove where the restaurant sits is beautiful and the food really is phenomenal!
- Ululani’s Hawaiian Shave Ice
- The absolute best shave ice you will ever have in your entire life! The ice is so soft, the flavors fresh and not to mention they are super cute and colorful! Make sure to get the ice cream at the bottom of your cup, I loved the macadamia nut – so good!
- Drums of the Pacific Lu’au
- Located in the Hyatt Regency Maui, a traditional Lu’au is something you should do at least once while visiting Hawaii. While each Lu’au varies a little, most are very similar. Drums of the Pacific includes drinks, dinner, great music, dancing and presentation authentic dress.
- Spa Montage
- Despite which hotel you choose to stay at, a visit to the Montage Kapalua Bay Spa is something you won’t regret. The spa facilities are incredible hosting a large private pool, steam room, eucalyptus sauna, juice bar – it really is a dream!
- Hike Maui
- If you want to change it up a bit from the beach scene as hike to some of Maui’s most beautiful waterfalls is a must do! Hike a bit and then take a dip in the cool water of the waterfalls.