Le Montrose Suite Hotel
- The Ivy
- Reservations recommended for iconic spot where you could very likely spot a celebrity. Dress cute and you’ll surely leave with an Insta-worthy photo
- Scrumptious Cafe and Bakery – West Hollywood
- After a night out this is the perfect casual spot where you’ll be able to enjoy a fabulous latte and really yummy food #frenchtoast
- Au Fudge
- Jessica Biel’s picture perfect spot is known for their decadent desserts, but this is a great lunch spot as well!
- Cafe Cabana – Beverly Hills Hotel
- Reservations recommended for another iconic LA Spot. Careful when snapping photos, the hotel staff is on high alert due to their celebrity clientele. The Cafe Cabana is by the pool, so more causal but be prepared to pay $30 for a salad 😉
- Pictured above. Located on Abbot Kinney Boulevard this hot spot has amazing pizzas! Drop in about 40 minutes before you want to eat and put your name on the list. You can keep shopping down the drag and they will call you when your table is ready.
- Fig and Olive
- Reservations recommend for this popular “Housewives” spot. The food, drinks and atmosphere are all A+. Start with some Crostini’s and the Truffle Risotto is to die for!
- Catch LA
- Reservations recommended for the hottest Seafood Restaurant in LA! Celeb faves, Jessie James Decker, The Jenner Sisters, and Hillary Duff have all been seen dining here.
- Beauty & Essex
- Reservations recommended. Finally in LA, after locations in NYC and Vegas have done great. A dining experience worthy to show your Snapchat friends will love. Enter the restaurant through their famous Pawn Shop – so much fun!
- Ivory on Sunset
- Located in The Mondrian Hotel. The perfect place to enjoy a glass of bubbly and some parmesan truffle fries. The view is everryyytthhinnngg!
- BRAVO junkie like me? Lisa Vanderpump’s PUMP restaurant was my favorite of all! The “Pumptini’s” are as good they are pretty and if you’re lucky you” run into TOM SANDOVAL or someone from the show like I did!
- Abbot Kinney Blvd
- Runyon Canyon Hike
- Work off all the delicious food and drinks you’ll be downing. Want to make sure you are “working on your summer body” #LalaKent You’re likely to see a celeb so grab your cutest work out gear and hit it!
- Carmela Ice Cream
- Have a scoop or two or three…. at here. The flavors are fun, but Salted Caramel is for sure a fan favorite! Named Top 10 Ice Cream Shops in America
- Rent a Convertible
- My sister and I thought it would be so fun to drive down to Southern California where our dad grew up and see his old house. So we rented a convertible and it was so worth it! Especially taking a drive down Rodeo Drive
One thought on “4 Days in LA: Sister’s Trip”
LikeLiked by 1 person