This year for the hubby’s birthday I decided he deserved a trip! If you know Andrew, you know all he needs to be happy is tequila and a bowl of guacamole. Sooooo we booked the quick 1 hour and 45 minute flight to CABO, MEXICO and that smile never left his face!
While there are tons of great hotels and restaurants in Cabo, I wanted a special place to have dinner for Andrew’s actual birthday. Once I found El Farallon, located in the beautiful hotel The Resort at Pedegral, I knew it was perfect!
So what do you need to know about booking a reservation at El Farallon?
1. Make sure to book your reservation far in advance it books up quickly!
2. Google what time the sun sets the date you plan on going and make your reservation around that time. Being there at sunset is everything!
3. Have a drink at the Champagne Terrace before dinner. This place was seriously my dream! They only serve champagne, but what else do you need?!
4. The restaurant literally sits cliffside which makes for an incredible view! Although, some guest have known to get splashed during dinner – it’s all about the experience lol!
5. Dinner for two will cost you on average about $200-$250