With so much tragedy covering our city, it warms my heart to see so many businesses open their hearts and doors to support the people of our city. I admire every single one of the companies below for their commitment to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey. I know there are many others out there, so thank you to everyone working to make a difference. I love my city and I love my state!
- Tiny’s Restaurants
- Tiny Boxwoods (Alabama St.) – CLOSED (Estimated to Open 09.01)
- Milk & Cookies – OPEN
- Tiny No. 5 – OPEN
- Thank you for hosting your space as a donation drop!
- Niko Niko’s Montrose– OPEN
- 15% off your bill for non perishable, diaper, blanket and sock donations
- Xochi – OPEN
- Offering Specialty Cocktails with proceeds going to Harvey Relief! Also, fed HPD Officers and First Responders – amazing!
- Tout Suite – OPEN (limited menu this week)
- 15% of sales go toward Harvey Relief. So get all the Acai Bowls you want!!
- Cafeza – OPEN
- Currently offering free coffee for First Responders
- A 2nd Cup – OPEN
- Non profit, continuing to accept monetary donations for Redeemed Ministries
- Kraftsmen Baking Cafe – OPEN
- Donated tons of fresh bread to victims at GRB Convention Center
- Presidio – OPEN
- Accepting non-cash donations (no clothes) to deliver to GRB
- Sonoma Wine Bar – OPEN
- Starting up a fundraiser for local animal shelters
- Clutch Bar – OPEN
- First beer on them when you donate non-perishable food, water or everyday essentials for storm victims
- Soul Cycle
- Offering “Houston Relief Rides” all across the country! 100% of proceeds going to Harvey Relief – incredible!!
- 100% of proceeds go to Harvey Relief for purchasing a Texas Forever Shirt
- Dance Fitness Houston
- September 1st “Strut for Sneakers” Class at 5pm. Class is FREE with sneaker donation for storm victims